Disputes are never beneficial for business. When there is a breakdown in the relationship between shareholders, the resulting dispute can prove challenging and expensive to resolve without the right legal advice. Alfred James & Co Solicitors LLP can be your unfailing support to help you resolve shareholder disputes in the UK.
Our shareholder disputes solicitors in Croydon, UK have the knowledge, qualification, and experience to handle sensitive shareholder disputes between directors, between shareholders, and between shareholders and directors, for businesses of all sizes. Our clients range from start-ups to professional partnerships, family-owned companies, and mid to large size companies.
We Help Clients in The Following Matters:
- Earnout disputes
- Director misfeasance claims
- Unfair prejudice petitions against shareholders
- Defending and bringing derivative actions
- Fraud related disputes against partners, directors and LLP members
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against partners, directors and LLP members
- Acting for shareholders in relation to faulty in shareholder agreements
- Acting for shareholders to gain rights to sell or purchase shares under the sale and purchase agreements
- Acting for directors in defending ineligibility proceedings
- Representing individual partners in issues that arise out of termination of partnerships. This includes partnership disputes about profit and property entitlements.
Why choose Alfred James & Co Solicitors LLP for Shareholder Dispute in the UK
- A balanced and robust approach to resolve disputes
- Comprehensive strategic and commercial understanding
- Expertise in defending and bringing actions
- Flexible and affordable fee arrangements
- Proven track record of successful performance
- Flexible and affordable fee arrangements including fixed fees
Contact Shareholder Disputes Solicitors today
Our Shareholder Disputes Solicitors based in Croydon, UK are ready to discuss your case and put in their time and expertise in helping you resolve the issue in the best way possible. If you seek reliable solicitor to resolve shareholder dispute in the UK, call on 0 20 8681 4627 or get in touch online.