On 29th March 2019, the entrepreneur visa was replaced by the new ‘Innovator’ visa and has led to some very important changes. Though this brings an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs who are talented & skilled and have the ability to start a business in a country with permanent residency, there are some who aren’t aware of the guidelines and key parameters. Due to this, their application gets rejected and it’s a tremendous loss of time, effort and money.
Being a leading organisation for immigration law in Croydon, we have experience in handling the processing and legal aspects associated with innovators visa and can provide you with a hand on support with a new visa route. The sole purpose of an innovator visa is to open the door for entrepreneurs, who have secured appropriate endorsement, to set up business in Britain and with so much in-stake, it’s important to safeguard your innovator route. Our solicitors manage consistency with each stage of the process and effectively avoid issues such as delay or application refusal.
What Changes Innovator Visa Brings?
- Innovator visa requires a minimum investment of £50,000 (earlier it was £200,000). The investment must come from a legitimate source.
- Entrepreneur/ innovator/ businessmen must prove their proficiency (talent & experience) to run a business.
- Innovator visa give emphasis to “endorsed” business plan. An independent organisation must agree with your business idea.
- The UK innovator visa will be granted for 3 years initially.
- Entrepreneur/ innovator/ businessmen either have to pass the English language exam to level B2 (earlier it was B1), or must have a university degree taught in English and certified by UK NARIC if the degree is from abroad.
- The applicant must adhere to the following criteria i.e. innovation, viability and scalability.
Why Choose Us?
Alfred James & Co Solicitors specializes in the field of immigration law, business law and human rights. With sheers of knowledge & skills, we have devoted ourselves towards the innovator for obtaining a new visa and helping you to remain in this country. Here’s what immigration solicitors bring to the table.
- Impeccable Guidance and Legal Advice at Every Stage of the application processes.
- Assistance in Endorsing your Business from an approved body.
- Consistent advisory in business and commercial law
Feel Free To Enquire with Us. We would be delighted to explain what our immigration law services can contribute to your business quest in the UK. For professional consultation, visit us at www.alfred-james.com.