Alfred James & Co Solicitors can offer eligible clients Legal Aid services and advice in the following areas:
- Housing Matters (for eviction, repossession, landlord harassment)
- Debt Matters (for bankruptcy, mortgage debt)
- Community Care Matters (for when your home does not suit your care & health needs, mental health issues and care home problems)
Entitlement to Legal Aid carries strict requirements and the firm will only take up your case under the legal aid services upon satisfactory evidence that our clients are genuinely entitled to the same.
Please call our Reception desk today so we may be able to assess your eligibility for Legal Aid.
If we have booked an appointment for you, you will be required to bring in:
- Your photo ID (passport or driving licence)
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- If you are claiming benefits: The most recent letter(s) to confirm your benefits are being recieved
- If you are working: Your wage slips for the last 3 months
Please also bring all other documents, GP evidence and letters, Court documents etc that are related to your case with you.
For further information, please contact us.